Staffing at YWAM Ulaanbaatar is an amazing opportunity for those who have successfully completed a Discipleship Training School and wish to continue their service with YWAM.
Our staff initially make 2-year commitments and serve in a wide variety of ways. During your time on staff, you will be part of a loving family and build relationships that last a lifetime. Jesus said, “Go and make disciples of all nations.” That is our passion. While using your gifts, talents, and resources to fulfill the great commission, you will have the opportunity to participate in corporate times of worship, intercession, evangelism, and community outreach.
Contact email@example.com to apply!
Things to Know About Staffing at YWAM Ulaanbaatar
- You must have already graduated any YWAM DTS in order to apply
- All of our staff raise their own support
- There are no paid positions at YWAM Ulaanbaatar
- DTS (International and University Discipleship Training School)
- Word By Heart
- SBS (School of Biblical Study)