There are over 146.000 students (+16) studying in the College, Community College, and University in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia. University DTS is giving equal chance to those students, without dropping out from their schools, to grow in their relationship with Jesus and learn the basic discipleship roots while growing in their knowledge at their University. We believe that this is how we will influence the 7 spheres of the world.
UDTS Curriculum is created to bring you into a more intimate relationship with God and gives you an opportunity to find your true calling, gifting, and your part in the Great Commission to reach the world. Mongolian student believers (We don’t have bilingual UDTS yet) will learn biblical principles, through community living and sharing the Gospel through their lifestyle in a practical way.
UDTS includes 18 weeks of lecture phase and campus outreach and 4 weeks of a mission trip.
The Purpose of the DTS is:
- To GATHER and CHALLENGE people to worship, listen to and obey God, releasing them (in the context of the DTS) to serve through evangelism, intercession, acts of compassion, and other expressions of God’s heart for the world, possibly even pioneering new ministries.
- To INSPIRE and CULTIVATE growth in one’s relationship with God resulting in Christ-like character, which is based on a solid Biblical foundation, the work of the Holy Spirit, and the personal application of Biblical truth, especially concerning God’s Character, the Cross and empowering Grace.
- To SHARPEN one’s ability to relate to, learn from, and work with people, including those of different cultures, personalities, and perspectives.
- To further EQUIP each one to serve God’s purposes either in or outside of YWAM Family of Ministries, strengthening a commitment to reach the lost, especially the unreached, to care for the poor, and to influence all areas of society.
- To IMPART the vision and foundational values of Youth With A Mission International as well as that of the host operating location and to provide information regarding a variety of opportunities for service.